Houses from the Bulgarian National revival period
Houses from the Bulgarian National revival period In Krumovgrad are preserved few old houses from the National revival period. One of them is the house of the Historical Museum. It was built in 1901 for a military club and has the characteristics of the late Revival period. It was used as a town council in 1912-1913. In 1971 was renovated and adapted for the needs of the museum. It is the only example in the town for public construction from the beginning of XX century. It was designated as monument of culture in 1982. Note: It is suitable for tourism but due to the present renovation works in the building, the exposition is temporarily removed.
Gallery
This internet portal has been created within the framework of project “Creation of a marketing tourist product – “own brand” of Region Kardzhali through the exchange of know-how and best practices in cooperation with The Hague Region”, contract ¹ BG161PO001/4.2-01/2008/033 which is realized with the financial support of Operating Programme “Regional Development” 2007-2013, co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
The sole responsibility for the content of the internet portal lies with Foundation “Radio New Europe” and under no circumstances can it be deemed that the information contained therein reflects an official stand of the European Commission and the Managing Authority.