Ali bey’s Town Hall, Nanovitza village
Ali bey’s Town Hall, Nanovitza village The place was built in 1851 by Ali Bei with whose name the local people associate the building. The rooms are with original carved wood and many of the corner supporting stones decorated. The house was meant for a resting house and follows the typical architecture of the XVIII-XIX century. Note: The building is in extremely bad condition. It is a private property, inhabitable and used as a cattle-shed.
Gallery
This internet portal has been created within the framework of project “Creation of a marketing tourist product – “own brand” of Region Kardzhali through the exchange of know-how and best practices in cooperation with The Hague Region”, contract ¹ BG161PO001/4.2-01/2008/033 which is realized with the financial support of Operating Programme “Regional Development” 2007-2013, co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
The sole responsibility for the content of the internet portal lies with Foundation “Radio New Europe” and under no circumstances can it be deemed that the information contained therein reflects an official stand of the European Commission and the Managing Authority.